July 28-31, 2016
The International Network on Personal Meaning (INPM) proudly announces another world congress devoted to meaning-oriented research and interventions.
• Second Wave Positive Psychology (PP2.0) Summit on embracing the dark side of human existence,
• Meaning Summit on working with meaning-in-life issues in counselling and therapy,
• The application of self-transcendence to spiritual and palliative care,
• The meaning-centered approach (MCA) to positive management and work engagement,
• Researchers and practitioners of different theoretical stripes dialoguing around the same table,
• Participants having the opportunity to meet and consult with leaders in meaning therapy and PP2.0, and
• Graduate student submissions, competitions, and awards.